Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Sale!!

So did you go Black Friday shopping?  I did not brave the stores as I just don't like dealing with crowds to get that bargain.  I did however, do some cyber shopping today.  I got a great deal on something I think my daughter will love!  That made me soo happy that I decided to extend my sale just in case you haven't had time to do any cyber shopping of your own.  I just love the convenience of online shopping..you can sit and relax in your jammies and know that wonderful presents are a click away! 

So all of my files are 35% off now through Nov. 30th.  I have over 250 files in storage here that I am working on putting into my new store but it is a process.  If you don't see anything that strikes your fancy then please ask as I just may have it!  Click here to go shopping. But..before you go I have a wonderful project to show you!

I am sooo envious...Elizabeth has been a card making fool!  She has a ton of beautiful Christmas cards just like this one done!  I hope she can inspire you to get those cards ready for mailing.  Gosh Christmas is just around the corner!  Elizabeth used my Card Base 2:  Hexagons and the pine cones from my Build a Wreath file.  Click on the previews below to purchase the files and duplicate Elizabeth's terrific card yourself!



Well now I do have to go to the store..but I think it's safe..the mad rush should be over!  Thanks for stopping by!  Please come back again!
Happy Cyber shopping!


Share:

0 comments: