Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Sale! Big News! Freebie!


I must apologize for not blogging much lately!  I have NOT been sitting around twiddling my thumbs!  I have big news to share with you all!  I have moved to a different store.  I DO NOT work for Paperthreads anymore.  I now sell for Visual Designs by Chris.  I must admit I was lacking the mojo so I felt a change of venue was in order!  I am thrilled to be working for Chris!  I am celebrating the move along with Thanksgiving all week long!  All my designs are 35% off now through Nov. 26 2012.    Please stop by my new store by clicking here.  I have over 250 files but it's taking a little bit of time for me to get them all into this new store so please if there is something you need but don't see keep checking back or better yet just ask I may just have what you need in my stash!

Have you started your Christmas cards yet?  Do you need some inspiration?  Well check out the lovely card above created by Deb!  She used my Card Base 1 file along with some word art she created.  Would you like to duplicate this card?  Well you're in luck!  Deb generously is donating this word art as a freebie.  You can find it in my store here. Thanks Deb! 

I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends but I am also thankful for you.  I love my crafting family!  I don't know what I would do without all of you!  I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving!  If you are traveling I wish you a safe trip! 

Enjoy your weekend!  Happy Turkey Day!


Share:

0 comments: