Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cyber SALE continues and Christmas cards!

Time is running out to cash in on my cyber sale! Hurry all my files are 35% off only until Friday! Don't miss out on a bargain! Click here to go shopping.

Do you have your Christmas cards done?  Well if not I have some inspiration for you!

Isn't this card set gorgeous!  I just love the non traditional Christmas colors!  Lisa did a fab job didn't she!  Anyone would love to get a card like this in their mailbox!  Lisa used my newest file Swirly Ornaments to complete her cards.  This file is unique in that you can get two different looks from it.



See you get the ornament with the swirly cut out but you also get a frame type ornament all in one pass.
Below you can see what the frames only look like.

What Lisa did was cut two identical ornaments one out of copper and one out of patterned paper and layered the two for yet another look.  I  have provided you with a shape that you can place behind the negative cutouts to color them too.

I have an oldie but goodie to share with you using my Swirly Ornaments file.

See doesn't that tree look like metal?!  Well it's not..just some paper and metallic embossing powder!  Would you like to try your hand at this technique?  Then click here to see the tutorial.  Just be aware the links to the files won't work since I have moved to different store but if you see a file you like..just ask and I'll get it into my new store for you.

I have one more new file to share with you.  This file is also perfect for all your Christmas cards.  Click here to purchase it. 



Oh and don't forget if you would like to duplicate this fabulous card by Deb:
The freebie word art is still available in my store here. To copy the card you will also need my Card Base 1 file here.

Well I hope I inspired you to create some beautifully creative Christmas cards.  Now I need to go clean my craft room so I have some space to be creative!  LOL!  Thanks for stopping by and please come back again!



Share:

0 comments: