Monday, March 26, 2012

Last day for 50% off my files!

I totally know what it is like to be on a budget so for customer appreciation days I have put all my files on sale for 50% off.  This includes not only cutter files but also digi stamps and digital scrapbooking kits.  I am working on converting all my files to MTC and Studio formats.  If you see a file you want but isn't available in these formats simply purchase any format and e-mail me the invoice...I will send you the format you need ASAP.   Click here or on the photo above to go shopping...But WAIT before you go please finish reading this post. 

If you are here for the blog hop it can be found here.  Hurry though it will close at midnight EST tonight.

If you are here for the blog candy it can be found here.  Hurry though I will close this at midnight EST tonight.


As promised here are the last set of cards from Johanne.   She used my Happy Everything card file.


First up this wonderful butterfly version:




Here is what Johanne had to say about her card:



"The papers are 100 Days of Summer collection - Simple Pleasures from Simple Stories.  .  I inked all edge with red.   I cut the butterfly 3 times in 3 different size.  The base and butterfly were cut in the red paper but the top was embossed and enhance with stickle.  I worked the edge slightly with a hand embossing tool and used pop dots between the two layers.  Very tiny button were applied to simulate the bodies. "

This reminds me of a dress my daughter would wear.  I just love that floral pattern mixed with the plaid and those pearl buttons.  I also love how Johanne cut the butterflies in three sizes adding much movement to the card.

 Here is what Johanne had to say about her classic graduation card:

"I cut apart the ring border in two sections.  I made the cap using the same color but manually embossing the top part with a hand tool. The papers were from the Nordic Holiday collection- Carving, Wedge &  Apres Ski from Basic Grey. The edge were all inked with Faded Jeans Distress Ink. The stamp in my sentiment is from French greeting #2 from Bonnidee. It means congratulations.  I used Faded Jeans Distress Ink and embossed with clear powder."

I love how she did the cap...really making it look 3-D!    I also love how she split the border to decorate the sentiment.   I didn't even know you could heat emboss Distress ink!  Below is a photo of all her cards in case you missed it.  If you would like to see the other cards up close and personal please check out the two previous blog posts. 



If you would like to make your own set of cards please click on the preview below to purchase my file.



I'm not feeling very well today so there won't be a mission organizational post this week.  I will be back next Monday with the next installment.

Have a great week!




Share:

0 comments: