Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blog Candy Time! CAD sale continues!

I totally know what it is like to be on a budget so for customer appreciation days I have put all my files on sale for 50% off.  This includes not only cutter files but also digi stamps and digital scrapbooking kits.  I am working on converting all my files to MTC and Studio formats.  If you see a file you want but isn't available in these formats simply purchase any format and e-mail me the invoice...I will send you the format you need ASAP.   Click here or on the photo above to go shopping...But WAIT before you go please finish reading this post. I promise you won't be disappointed!  


Note:  If you are here for the blog hop...it is listed in the previous post. 


As promised I am going to share with you some more of Johanne's wonderful card set using my Happy Everything card file.   First up we have a wonderful heartfelt greeting.  Here is what Johanne had to say about her elegant card:



"I printed papers from Shelly digital kit Be My Valentine - SS00074. I used Staples matte white brochure & flyer paper.  The matte paper is new for them.  It is thinner than the photo paper and the print quality just as good. It comes in a 150 pack, printable on both side for about $18.  I applied gold ink on all edge.  The pink heart was outlined with burgundy Zig pen writer  and a plastic sticky heart was used instead of the button.  I love the result!"

I love how Johanne printed the embossed paper from my kit to serve as a focal point for the background of this card.  It truly looks like it was physically embossed doesn't it!  

If you would like to purchase any of the items used in Johanne's card click on the previews below:

Next up I have a very classic yet wonderful card by Johanne:



Here is what Johanne had to say about her vintage looking card:



"The papers were Lost & Found Two Collection -  Blush Favorite Dance Paper and Lost & Found Christmas Collection - Noel Paper -  both from My Mind's Eye.  I used brushed corduroy distress ink on all edged, applying very generously.  I slightly rolled the edge of the flower. Very simple but elegant, this card can be used for many occasion."

I just love that musical paper paired with the dots.  That metal brad is the perfect touch!

 In case you missed it...above is the whole set of great cards Johanne made from my Happy Everything file.  You can see more info on two other cards in yesterdays post.

As promised I have some blog candy for you!

Included in the blog candy is the following:
18 double sided (6" x 6") papers (cardstock weight) designed by Amy Butler for K and Company
clear dew drops
pre-inked paper labels and leaves
flowers
3 ribbons/trims
assorted jewel brads

Everything you need to complete a stunning paper crafting project!  

How do you enter a drawing for the blog candy????

Simple..hunt for eggs!  HUH!?!  I have hidden two Easter Eggs in my store previews.  It looks like this:



 E-mail me at shellysart@verizon.net to let me know which TWO files contain the eggs.  You must find both eggs to be entered into the drawing.  Please don't spoil the hunt by posting where you find the eggs here.  I will close the hunt at midnight tomorrow Monday March 26,2012 .  I will hold the random drawing of all correct guesses on Tuesday.  I'm sorry but I can only ship to the United States.

Let the hunt begin!  Good luck!  Thanks for stopping by and come back again!




Share:

0 comments: