Friday, February 04, 2011

Frugal Friday special: Today only $1.00 tags and CDT projects

Hi everyone,
Now that my sale is over that means Frugal Friday specials are back.  Today's special is perfect for Valentine's Day!
That little love tag is a perfect addition to cards and layouts.  The pieces all cut separately so you could easily add any die cut or stamps to these tags.  This makes them them very versatile and soo worth $1.00.  So hurry on over to my store and pick these up.  Click here.  The price magically disappears at midnight EST today (2/4/2011).  (Look Gina...I got the date right..tee hee!).  Before you leave please check out these great projects from my very talented CDT.


Take a look at the tag/card by Shelly M!  Wouldn't this be a very cute Valentine!  Let's see she used my Clothes Line Baby Girl Card.  I just love those mini clothes pins!  (Edited to add:  Shelly used a cut/emboss die from Stampin' Up for the butterfly) but you could easily shrink my 3-D Butterflies to baby size and added it to a heart.   Simply adorable!  I'm not sure what she used for the tab...but you could use my Hinged Tabs and not cut the window for the same effect.  I'm also not sure what Shelly used for the card base but you could use my Pocket Card file to make something similar. 
Click the words above the previews if you'd like to purchase any of these files.
Pocket Card



Hinged Tabs
Next up we Caz helped my owl from my Loving Owl Tag file fly off the tag onto a card.  I love where Mr. Owl landed!  Her card is great...take a look for yourself!

See I told you it was a Hoot!  Sorry I couldn't resist!  I think the mixture of different patterns makes Mr. Owl look wonderfully whimsical.  Take a look at the card base...Caz created that herself!  It's it amazing!  Click on the words above the preview if you'd like Mr. Owl to come visit you!
Loving Owl Tag
 I do have a few more CDT projects to share with you but it's almost lunch time and I must get to some housework before that.  I did get some layouts done at a recent crop so I'll try and take some photos of those and share them with you too soon.   I am also looking at ways to organize my acrylic, unmounted, and wood stamps so if I figure things out I will post my system.  Meanwhile if you have any tips for me..please send them my way!  I could use all the help I can get!

Have a fabulous weekend!  Stay warm!




Share:

1 comments:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

SUPER creativity by your team!

I'm SO unorganized that handing out tips wouldn't be useful! ROFLOL

Have a great weekend! :)