Tuesday, July 26, 2016

SAF: Farewell

The festivities of Stamp-a-faire have come to an end.  I only got to participate in 5 of the 9 techniques.  The good news is the videos are there waiting for me when I have a chance to play again!  Gotta love that!  In fact by clicking HERE you can see technique videos not only from SAF this year but from past years. 

As a fitting goodbye I am sharing a photo of all the projects I made for this SAF.  It's sad that it is over.  But frankly my desk can't take any more crafting without a clean up first.  I did fairly well at putting away stamp sets as I went this time but I always end up with what looks like a ticker tape parade on the floor when I'm finished!

I do apologize for the barrage of posts in one night.. as I'm sure you are well aware I don't normally post that often.  But the deadline for entering the challenges is 7am on the 26th so I figured I'd rather create and then upload everything when I'm done.  Now I can go to sleep!

Thanks for stopping by!  Please come back again!


Share:

3 comments:

Bev wilkinson said...

Congrats on your win! Great cards too!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are all wonderful! Congratulations on winning!

obee said...

Such a fun event! Congrats on your win!