Monday, May 25, 2015

Colour Q #292

I saw these wonderful colors for the Colour Q challenge and couldn't wait to participate.  The colors are sooo cheerful.  I just knew they would work  fabulous together on a card.

I knew immediately that I wanted to case Melissa Philipps stunning card that can be found here.

I had soo much fun playing with Papertrey Ink's Plaid Builder and Quilted: Summer stamp sets.  It's great being able to make my very own plaid paper to match the colors in my quilt block!  I just know I'll reach for these stamp sets time and time again!

Thanks for stopping by!  Please come back again!




Share:

3 comments:

Debbie Bonczek said...

I definitely need to check out that stamp/die set. I just love your card. Beautiful.

Jen Mitchell said...

Gorgeous! I love the patterns that you have combined! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Sylvia said...

Such a pretty sewing card, Shelly, love those stamps and dies! So glad to see you at the colourQ, thanks for playing with us.