Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Papertrey Ink June and July Sketch Recipes

I love Papertrey Ink and they have such a knack for not only making creative projects but also inspiring others to do so to.  Every month they post color combos along with sketch recipes as a starting spark for our projects.  The sketch recipes are based on a card one of the DT members made each month.  I wanted to store not only the sketch recipes but also a photo of the card the sketch was based on for my records along with a link where the card could be found.  I decided to share my document just in case you can find it useful too. The documents are in PDF form and should be suitable for printing.

Below is an example of the format of the document:


I shared May here.   June can be found here.  July can be found here.

I hope to get the document to you a few days after the release in most cases and will post the documents here each month.  (Sorry June was  a busy month!)  I'd like to thank Nicole for posting a link to each card in her blog post now..this makes it soo easy for me to put this document together!

I hope you are all enjoying your Summer!  It just seems to be flying by for us!

Thanks for stopping by!  Please come back again!
Share:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for the post Shelly
Starting to get creative again
will have to try a few

Take care
Remember every day is a give
Take many many pictures along the way

Deb