Monday, August 31, 2015

Papertrey Ink Stamp-A-Faire 2015

Papertrey Ink  has hosted their annual Stamp-A-Faire this weekend.  It was amazing filled with many inspiring technique videos and tons of challenges.  In case you missed all the fun you can find info on Nicole Heady's blog HERE.

Patterns Challenge:
My daughter loves when I write messages on her napkin for her school lunch.  I decided it would be neat to tuck a little card inside her lunchbox tomorrow so thus this card was born.  I used PTI Flippin Out stamp set.  My daughter is all about the bling so I used glitter silver embossing powder for the sentiment and added some rhinestones to the flip flops.

Threads Challenge:
I am hoping to use this as a more masculine card.  I used PTI Happy Hexagons stamp set.  The sentiment is from PTI Beautiful Butterflies.

Mix and Match Challenge:

I was inspired by Lisa Johnson's amazing card HERE.   The butterfly is from PTI Round and Round Anniversary Set.  The sentiment is from PTI Year Round Puns stamp set.

 Accessories Challenge:


My kids watched practically all of the crafty videos with me but my daughter got extra excited about these bracelets.  She couldn't wait to turn Popsicle sticks into jewelry.  She decorated the bracelet with some black and white daisy paper and PTI button dies but she couldn't resist adding more bling with the silver butterfly.

So I didn't get quite as many challenges completed as I wished but I am sure all the projects and videos will come in handy long after these challenges are over.    One last look at all my cards for the Red Carpet challenge.


 Thanks for stopping by!  Please come back again!


Share:

0 comments: