Monday, January 26, 2015

Fusion Card Challenge: Two Hearts

Above is the latest Fusion Card Challenge.   I just love those wooden hearts!  I couldn't wait to make a card using the photo as inspiration.  I decided to make a series of cards using two files of my own creation.

You cut the heart balloon overlay several times and simply layered the remaining pieces into the overlays like a puzzle.  Here is a closer look at the individual cards.




Once put together I ran the entire card through a SU texture plate which helped integrate the heart balloon  pieces better.  I added some glossy accents to the sentiment to give it some body and shine.  This set of cards came together soo quickly!  I think I might design a file with regular balloons.  I would love to make up a masculine set of these to have on hand for birthdays.

Thanks soo much for stopping by!  Please come back again! 

Share:

3 comments:

kathy serrahn said...

awesome cards

Michelle said...

Wow, Shelly! These are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

~amy~ said...

Such fun cards...love the colors and patterns!
Thanks for playing with us at FUSION.