Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day Sale!

Happy Father's Day!  I like to think I am an independent woman but I truly can say I'd be lost without the men in my life!  I am truly blessed with a wonderful husband, father and father in law.  Thanks Dad!  Do you have your Father's day cards done?  If not I may be able to help you out.  I have several files that will help you make a wonderful card for the special men in your life! Click the Ad above to go shopping. Oh and my whole store is on sale including digital cutter files, digital stamps and digital scrapbooking supplies.

Above is the card I made.  I used two new files available for instant download in my store now.  Father's Day Shirt, and Card Base 12.    It was soo much fun making this shirt.  I loved finding the perfect "tie" paper!  I am not a seamstress in any sense of the word but paper piecing with my file I can do!  I added little metal studs to the shirt and tie acting as "man" jewelry.  The buttons actually are similar to what might be used on a man's dress shirt.  Can you tell I had a blast putting this card together!  If you would like to purchase the files to have your own fun please click on the links below.



I have several other card bases available.  You can see them here.  One thing nice about these is the versatility of them.  You can choose papers to match your theme so these work for masculine, feminine and children cards.  These are great to showcase die cuts but also they are wonderful for stamps.  Sometimes, I spend soo much time using cutter files I forget how great it is to work with stamps.  I like having these card bases to take the guess work out of where to put papers and elements so I can focus on the fun creative part!
We have many different names for the father's and grandfather's in our lives.  So in my file I tried to cover the most common.  I do hope there is one that works for you. 

Oh and please check out my store throughout my sale.  I have a few new files coming tonight or tomorrow.

Happy Father's Day!  Thanks for stopping by!

Share:

0 comments: