Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter! 40% off sale continues and carrot boxes galore

Happy Easter everyone!  I hope you all enjoy some time making wonderful memories this Easter!

Just in case you need some last minute goodies...my sale continues now through the 24th EST all my designs are 40% off.  (sorry my membership club is excluded)  Click here to go shopping. 

Check out how much fun Deb Cole is having with my carrot boxes!  I just love the basket she put these in and that little bunny!  She crimped the top for a great look! 


Adoree was having fun with these too as she figured out when they are filled with M and Ms they make great maracas (musical instruments)!

If you do need a quick, last minute treat these curly carrot boxes are very quick to make up.  Click here to purchase them.  They are also available through my membership along with the other files on the slide show to the right of my blog.  Click here to purchase my membership. 

Gotta run....well hunt!  Hoping the rain holds off so we can do this egg hunt!  Have a wonderful Easter!

Share:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute kid ;)

Sue aka barracudasue said...

I love, love, LOVE the picture of Adoree and her carrots! Just TOOOOOOOOOOO cute! TFS! :)