Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Crazy Mixed up Sale going on NOW!


This Winter season with all this snow has got me going CRAZY!  So Laury and I have decided to have a crazy mixed up sale starting now and ending on the annual customer appreciation day on the 15th.  You'll have to check out the Ad above to see which days you'll save the most....told ya we were crazy!  Stop in when you can!  You can see Laury's files here and my items here.

 

I promised to deliver a heart box just in time for Valentine's Day.  So here it is.  This box is becoming a trademark with me....as I've done sooo many.  It is a great design and I love that it requires no glue.   Click on the preview to purchase.  

Oh and if you like this style of box I have another one for you.  This little airplane box is perfect for little and big boys!  Click on preview to purchase.



Do you have a Valentine for your sweetie yet?  Well I'm hear to help.  Check out this cute little card designed to look like a pack of matches.  Isn't the sentiment just the cutest! You even get an envelope file too.  Click preview to purchase.


So have you guys been bombarded with snow?  We actually got only about 10-12" last Friday into Sat.   I know others not too far from me got upwards of 20 plus inches dumped on them.  However, it's snowing now and they predict just much if not more with this snow storm.  UGH!  I am soo ready for Spring!  I actually saw the buds popping out of the ground the other day..guess they were ready too!  I long to see flowers, green grass and NO coats! 

I do have the perfect file in my store to please all you snow lovers and haters out there.  It's called No More Snow!  Click on the preview to purchase.


The sun was shining on Sunday and it wasn't too bad out so the kids did get to play in the snow.  They had a blast!  I guess the snow is good in some way after all!   LOL!  We tried to make a snowman but the snow wouldn't pack together enough.  Here is picture of the kids making snow angels.



Oh and check out this snow angel digi stamp by Karen's Doodles.  Isn't it the cutest!  I love the facial expression.  Karen is such an amazing artist!  What do you think should I buy that stamp for a layout featuring the above photo? 

I do have a few more new files in the store that were previously only available in my membership club.   I don't have time to share them all with you now....the bathroom is calling "clean me!".  You can take a peek on your own by clicking here and keep scrolling through the pages.  I hope to have a few more file in the store before customer appreciation day is here.

Oh and  I have decided I can not keep up with the weekly technique Tuesdays features so I am going to strive for every other week.  If you have any techniques you'd like to me to show just let me know!

I am hosting a daffodil challenge on the Paperthreads Forum on Customer Appreciation Day on Feb 15.  If you participated last year then you know how much fun it is. If not then please stop by the forum and join in.  It is fun and there will be freebies and prizes involved!  Many of the other designers are featuring challenges with lots of cool prizes too.  Yep..it will be a day of goodies and creating!  Oh and we are also having a blog hop so be sure to join us for that too on the 15th.

Bathroom awaits!  So wish I could afford  a maid!  LOL!
Share:

1 comments:

Caroline said...

gorgeous Heart Box Shelly, another one to add to my collection :) LOve the pic of your children in the snow, so wish we got snow here! and .... of course you need to buy that stamp... was that even a real question ? LOL