Friday, February 12, 2010

Frugal Fridays: $1.00 I love you Tag perfect for last minute Valentines and SALE continues!


This Winter season with all this snow has got me going CRAZY!  So Laury and I have decided to have a crazy mixed up sale starting now and ending on the annual customer appreciation day on the 15th.  You'll have to check out the Ad above to see which days you'll save the most....told ya we were crazy!  Stop in when you can!  You can see Laury's files here and my items here.

Don't leave just yet.  I have a Frugal Friday special for all you  last minute Valentine crafters out there.  (I must admit I still have a card to make!)    My I love you tag file is on sale today only for $1.00.  It's a great way to make a card or spruce up a gift for your sweetie.  When Valentine fun is over it also works great for Mother's Day.  Click on preview to purchase.  Hurry this price will expire at midnight EST today 02/12/10.

 

I have a few new files in the store too.  My card stencil is a great versatile file you can use with chalk, ink, paint, glimmer mist, markers etc to decorate the inside of a card.  Click on preview to purchase.

  

I designed this monthly rolodex file to keep track of important date like birthdays and anniversaries in style.   I have even included a blank tabbed rolodex card so you can write the letters A-Z to keep track of addresses instead of using the months.  Click on preview to purchase.

 
I do hope you can join in on the party going on at Paperthreads this weekend.   Customer Appreciation Day is officially Monday, Feb 15, 2010...but many have already started challenges.   Head on over to the Paperthreads forum to see what fun you're missing.   I will be hosting a daffodil challenge that will get you thinking about Spring on the 15th.   Many of the Paperthreads designers are parcipating in a blog hop on the 15th also.  Yeppers there will be many a free file and prizes to be had during our celebration.  We want to show you are very important to us! 
UGH!  The dishes are calling again so I must bid you ado!  Happy Valentine's Day and remember to come back Monday for the blog hop. 
Shelly




Share:

0 comments: