Friday, January 29, 2010

Frugal Fridays: Valentine Tic Tac Holder $1.00 today only

It's Friday Yipee!  That means tomorrow is SAT!  I love Saturdays.  No getting up and coaxing two unmotivated kids to get ready so we don't miss the school bus.  No freezing our butts off at the bus stop.  Hubby is very good at making breakfast on Sat....I think tomorrow we are having a french toast casserole..yummy!

Okay since it's Friday that means I have a Frugal Friday special for you.  In these tough times it's wonderful when you can get something awesome for only $1.00.  Don't you agree?  I hope you do because today I am featuring my I Love You Tic Tac Holder file for $1.00.  This price will expire midnight CST today (see watch to the right of this blog to see what time it is in my store). Click preview below to get this file at 56% off the original price.  A definite bargain and you'll be ready for Valentine's early this year!  Yeah!



  My membership club is winding to and end.  I am finishing up the last file now so hopefully I will have time to get back to my Technique Tuesdays feature in Feb.  I also have some grand plans for organizing my crafting supplies.  So if I get finished with these organizational projects I will post photos of them here too.  I checked out Jan's blog to see what she was up to at CHA and am soo amazed at the Best Craft's Ribbon spooler and organizer.  You can see a video on you tube about it here. I can't wait to get my hands on one!  I don't know that I would buy all their containers but I love that spooler.  I know my son will be eager to help me spool my massive ribbon collection!  I figured the little spooled ribbon  will fit in the divided compartment containers similar to tackle boxes I have lying around or I also have pouch type binder pages that might work.  Anyhoo I'm anxious to find a system that will let me see all the ribbon I have in plain site but NOT take up a lot of room. 

Okay gotta get to work on that last file for membership.  Oh and for those who missed out on the membership I will be putting the files into the store some time in Feb.

Oh and don't forget I am still giving away a free file to anyone who donates to a Haiti relief fund.  Jan and Ileana are giving away free files too.  Click here for complete details.  Hurry though this offer expires at the end of Jan 2010.  

Have a fabulous weekend!

Shelly
Share:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the files that you have put up in the membership, they have been awesome!! Would you share your recipe for the french toast casserole?? I've been looking for one!
Thanks,
Jan (jlwclanfam)

Shelly said...

Sure Jan...I just have to find it first! I got it off of one of my friends in Face Book. Let me know your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I appreciate it and I'm sure my family will too.
My email is:
wclan@comcast.net
Thanks again,
Jan (jlwclanfam)