Friday, January 22, 2010

Frugal Fridays: Loving Owl Tag for $1.00 today only

It's me again!  I know it seems I've been MIA lately.  I do apologize.  My membership club is winding down and I have been busy preparing the last few files for it.  February should bring us back into schedule...hopefully.   I need to get organized too so I hope to feature some of my methods of organization....especially dealing with paper, ribbon, and embellishments.   If you have any tips I'd love to feature them too just e-mail me the tip and/or photo(s) at shellysart@verizon.net.

First off before I get to the sale file I'd like to thank everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes.   I hope you enjoyed my birthday sale and got a few goodies for yourself!   I am still celebrating...tee...hee!  I think hubby is taking me out Sat for my birthday!  Yeah!  Oh I know I promised you a gift....sorry I don't have one today. :(  I have really gotten into coloring outline stamps with my Copic markers.  So I wanted to draw a little birthday digi stamp for you all to use...so I promise that will come but not until Feb.   Unless you guys can tell me how to get more hours out of a day...or tell me how to create while I'm sleeping!  LOL!

Okay now onto the file!  It's Friday and that means I have one file for an incredible low price of $1.00.   The price will expire at midnight CST today....look at the watch on my blog to know what time it is in the Paperthreads store.  Click on the preview below to purchase...but before you leave check out some amazing projects done with my files below!





This file was designed for Mother's Day but it's perfect for Valentine's Day as you can see in Lisa's adorable gift set below.  She used my pinwheel file for the bow. 


This file can also be very masculine looking as Brett's creatively wonderful card shows below.



Rosalie blew me away with this amazing layout she showed on the Paperthreads forum. I just knew I had to have it to show all of you so without further ado...



I just love the colors and her pictures are adorable!  She used my notebook edge: Small journaling blocks file.  This layout is soo fun!  I just can't stop looking at it!  Click below to purchase the file.




If you want a notebooked edge journaling block that is a little fancier...check out these below.


I am still offering a free file for those who donate to the Haiti charity.  You will also get a free file from Jan and Ileana of Paperthreads too.  If you donate at least $10.00 you get a gorgeous silver lustre paper pack for Free also.  So one donating gets you 3 free cutter files and a package of high quality paper plus the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you help someone.  You can't loose!  Check out more details on how to qualify on my previous blog post here. Hurry this offer expires at the end of Jan 2010. 

Gosh it's lunch time already!  I'd better go feed my daughter!  Have a fabulous weekend!
Shelly
Share:

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Have a wonderful weekend Shelly and a great night out!

Lucy said...

I love the owl, it's soo cute. Lucy (Munyip Makes) x