Friday, January 15, 2010

Frugal Fridays: $1.00 Pinwheel dressed up for Valentine's Day

Howdy,
       My CDT members have been busy getting ready for Valentine's Day.  They have made some awesome projects using my pinwheel file.  Get it today only for $1.00....this price will expire at midnight CST (check clock that is shaped like a watch to the right of my blog).  Click preview below to purchase but...before you go scroll down to see what fabulous items my CDT has made! 



First up CDT Lisa made a wonderful coordinating gift set.  She not only used my pinwheel as a bow topper but also my loving owl tag file for the card.  I just love the google eyes.  That heart paper is gorgeous!  Who wouldn't want to receive a great gift set like this!?!

 

Next up CDT member Brett made up a wonderful gift bag too. She used Sam and Hailey's Designs terrific box bottom gift bag.
My pinwheel is a great finishing touch to this lovely bag.  I just love the colors Brett used.  Look even the patterned paper has pinwheels on it.  Simply stunning!

 

As you can see this pinwheel will work for any holiday depending on the papers you used. Not only can you use them for party favors when sticks are added but remove the stick and you have a fab gift bag/box embellishment.  Why not try this file for a buck and show me what you can do with it.  E-mail creations to shellysart@verizon.net.

I'll be back tomorrow with a surprise!

Shelly




 



Share:

0 comments: