Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Friday 55% off sale, explosion box and freebies.

Hello everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving....and are ready to start on that Christmas wish list. To help you out Laury of Just Laury and I have teamed up to give you an amazing sale. See the Ad below for more details. Note: my membership club is already at a discounted price so it is not included in my store sale. Check out Laury's fab designs here and mine here. But don't go yet I have more to share. Oh and if you see any files you want but aren't listed in SVG format...simply purchase them in any format and e-mail me the invoice and I'll send you the file ASAP. My e-mail: shellysart@verizon.net



Sue Shaff made this amazing box that I would like to show you all! She made it with my explosion box, flower bow, and 3-D tree files. All available in my quarterly membership. You may purchase the membership here and make your own box. She also used Paperthread's Design's awesome 12 days of Christmas file available here.






You can click on the photos to see all the gorgeous details Sue added to each die cut.

Oh and in case you haven't heard of an explosion box. It is a box where the lid holds the panels together that make up the sides of the box. When you remove the lids the panels drop down (explode) and you can see all the goodies glued to the panels. Sue used die cuts but you can also use photos, poems, recipes etc.



Look I got one Christmas gift all ready to go! This will hold a gift card and I'm calling it done! I got to play with my set of copics for the first time too when making this project! Can you guessed what I used them on? Yep...I colored the flowers using my copics. I cut them on my cutter using my build a wreath file using Georgia Pacific cardstock. I got a little bleeding when I started blending but I think in this case it looks good. I have a ton of the Georgia Pacific stock so until I use it I'll just have to make due! What do you think? Did I do a good job coloring? Any tips on how to use these copics is greatly appreciated. I think it will be easier to color a digi stamp as the areas to color aren't as large and I don't have to worry about the colored areas drying out before I got to blend them.

The charm came from my Christmas word charms file. I placed multiple layers of gold embossing powder on the paper to make it look like faux metal. Click on the previews below to purchase the word charms or build a wreath files at 55% off today only!




Would you like to make an ornament just like this too? Okay well I'll let you in on a little secret. You can get this adorable woven basket ornament as a freebie on Laury's blog here and I'll have the flower and word charm for you as a freebie below.

Oh and the glittery button was painted with glitter glue and then I applied my paper button technique you can find more about it here.

Click preview below to download the freebie. The file contains the SVG, KNK, AI, GSD, and WPC formats. Even though it is free..it still follows my terms of use. I ask that you do not share this file but instead send people to my blog to download it themselves. This freebie will expire in 24 hours so get it NOW! Sorry freebie expired!

I do apologize. My frugal Friday $1.00 file conflicts with my black Friday sale..making it $1.35. I will offer this file again after the sale is over. Thanks for your patience.

I hope you enjoy shopping from the comfort of your own computer chair. I also hope you get some hand made gifts made this year for Christmas. After all those are the best gifts to give and receive...well besides love and kisses!

Shelly
Share:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Nov [LA 06:03pm, NY 09:03pm] - 27 Nov [UK 02:03am, OZ 01:03pm] ).

Caroline said...

Thanks for the gorgeous freebie. Happy Thanksgiving!

Sue aka barracudasue said...

You did GREAT withy your copic markers! I think it looks amazing!

Didn't snag the freebie though since I already have your Christmas Word Charms AND the Build-A-Wreath designs. Gee, go figure! LOL

Thanks for featuring my Exploding Box! It was such a FUN project to do. More on the way but I'm not sure if they are going to be for Christmas....not enough hours in the day as you all well know!

Everyone have a blast with the Black Friday sale...

debenj said...

Love the way you shaded your flower with the copics. Thanks for the file, it will come into use :)

Jun Bug House said...

Thisis great.
Very clever.
Thank you.
**U**
Nance

Esther W-B said...

Thanks for the freebie Shelly. You did a great job on the flower - it looks beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wow is that the first time you played with your copics. That flower is beautiful the whole project is you did a wonderful job. And thank you for all the discounts and especially for the free ones Have a great day Suzanne

Carol said...

Thanks for the cute freebie.

Carol

Carole N. said...

Hi Shelly! Thanks for the great freebie. Love how you colored the poinsettia. Good job, girlfriend.
Sorry I have been MIA. I fell the first day of our vacation and then caught a bug so I have been slow bouncing back plus I ended up doing dinner yesterday. I have been wiped out today. I decided to check some of my favorite blogs. LOL
Hope you had a wonderful day.
Big Hugs!

Rebecca said...

Thanks Shelly! Your poinsettia turned out awesome!