Monday, July 13, 2009

It's a Christmas in July SALE!

Are you ready for Christmas? I know the sun is shining and the weather is warm so Christmas is probably the last thing on your mind right? Well it's 6 months away and we'll be singing Christmas carols before you know it! So to get you in the Christmas spirit I've put many of my Christmas files on sale. Click on the previews below to purchase the files. Be early this year! Happy Holidays! LOL!









I also want to share with you two cards that cleverly show how Christmas/Winter files can be used year round if you just think out of the box a little just like my CDT members did.

First up is a card that shows how CDT member Lisa Lindesmith used my Christmas word charms pictured above to do a greeting on this great floral card. I love how she put the dragonfly in the charm loop giving the card a very warm weather vibe. The charms are a great value at $1.15 for the whole month of July. Click here to purchase.



Next up is this wonderfully unique card by fellow PT forum member Deb Cole. It combines my 3-D butterflies file and I love you card file into an elegant greeting. When I first saw this card I knew I had to duplicate it sometime. It combines two of my favorite things: butterflies and snowflakes.



If you'd like to make a card just like Deb's click on the photos below to purchase my files.








I'd also like to share with you a layout that is simply put CUTE! Fellow PT forum member Sue Shaff (look Sue I got it right!) did this adorable page featuring her darling grand daughter. I didn't count them but she used just about every single button in my buttons galore file. I love how the arrow button draws your attention to her cute DGD.




If you'd like to have some buttons like these of your very own. That is simple just purchase my buttons galore file by clicking on the preview below. Then you always have the perfect button to match your layout without combing through bags, jars, or drawers.



Off to work on a digital scrapbooking wedding kit. I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with Christmas spirit!

Shelly
Share:

1 comments:

Sue Shaff said...

Thank you, Shelly!