Thursday, July 09, 2009

Butterflies, Motorcyles and flowers!



I know the 4th of July is over but I'm still celebrating! You should celebrate your freedom to craft by buying yourself a little treat. To help you out I have put my whole store on sale for 50% off. You'll find a variety of items there including digital cutter files in SVG, GSD, KNK, AI, and WPC format, digital scrapbooking kits, and digital commercial use templates.

I have a few more things to share my Creative Design Team whipped up. First up my 3-D butterflies sure are exploring the world. This one landed on a very artistic and creative card by CDT Laury Vaden. Her daughter is getting married so I'm creating a digital scrapbooking wedding kit for her so be on the lookout for it soon. I am going to offer customization to match the colors of your wedding.



Why not let my 3-D butterflies explore your house by clicking on the preview below to purchase for a grand price of $1.15 now through July 12, 2009 EST.




CDT member Kelly is a whiz at combining my files. Take a look at the card below to see what I mean. That border is actual from my 70's: beaded borders file and the flower is from my playful flowers, leaves and branches file. I never would have thought to combine these two files but they work great together. She also used my dotted fun sentiments file which matches the roundness of the flowers perfectly!



Click on the previews below to purchase the files Kelly used so you can make your own great card just like hers. Remember they are 50% off now through July 12, 2009 EST.







I always struggle with manly cards. So I really have to put my thinking cap on when I make one. I'm sharing this one with you in case you have the same problem. My BIL got this one and he is a big fan of motorcyles so I decided to go with Harley Davidson colors. I think it turned out pretty well. I used my all purpose sentiments file. I also cut grungeboard with my tags galore file. It cut with ease and was very easy to change the color simply by inking. (click here for a great deal on grungeboard) The twine and brads add to the masculine feel.



If like any of the files I used on my MANLY card...click on the previews below to purchase them at 50% off now through Juy 12, 2009 EST.





If you'd like to purchase both sentiments shown today at a grand price. I have 4 sentiment files packaged in a collection. It is a great deal at $3.15 now through July 12, 2009 EST.



I know I promised you a preview of a new file coming soon to my store but this post is long enough so that will have to wait for another day.

Thanks for looking, reading, and shopping! It makes me smile to know you like my files enough to purchase them!

Shelly
Share:

0 comments: