Monday, August 03, 2009

Butterflies, cupcakes, and stick pins!

Howdy!
Can you believe it's August already! Where has the Summer gone! Hmmm it's time to start school shopping. This is a whole new world for me as my son starts Kindergarten in Sept. I'd better enjoy my baby now before this month passes and I'll have a Kindergartener in my house!

Well with a new month comes new items for sale in my store. Below are just a few of the items I have at my store. You can check out all of them by clicking here. Click on the previews to purchase them in my store.





The above files are available in SVG, AI, WPC, KNK, and GSD formats.

Now I'd like to share with you a few items that some very talented people made with my files. I'm am so delighted when a project using my files comes to my e-mail box. If you ever make anything uses any of mine even the free files...please don't hesitate to send it to me at shellysart@verizon.net. I'll post it here with your permission and it may even get posted in my store.

My 3-D butterflies sure are fluttering their way onto many projects. I just love them and I'm glad you do too!

First up, is a beautiful card combining many of my files by fellow Paperthreads forum member Deb Cole. I love the little details she added like the embossing on the flowers and bracket box. The stickles really make the card POP!



Deb used the following files on the card. Click on the previews to purchase them in my store and make your very own butterfly card!







The first two above files are available in the following formats AI, GSD, WPC, KNK, and SVG. The I love you Card isn't in the store as SVG yet but if you purchase it and send proof of purchase to my e-mail shellysart@verizon.net I will send you the SVG version ASAP!

Next, my CDT member Lisa Lindesmith keeps making these beautiful acetate butterflies using my 3-D butterflies file. Hmm I wonder if I can get her to cut some for me! The jewel body is just stunning! I love the swirls she stamped on the butterfly. Almost makes me want to take up stamping again...almost!



Lisa blew me away again with her version of my cupcake card file. I love how she corrugated the cupcake wrapper and added the bow to the front. The heart paper with stickles added make the perfect cupcake. No need for sprinkles when you have adorable hearts!



Do you have a birthday card you need to send? Why not send an adorable cupcake like this yourself. Click on the preview below to purchase it in my store. Please note this file isn't in SVG in my store yet but if you send me proof of purchase to my e-mail shellysart@verizon.net I will send it to you ASAP.



Last, I have an amazingly artistic card from fellow PT member Lynn Bardwald. I love the paper she choose and the cut out flower. The distressing and inking are the Wow factor of this card! She used my stick pin file for the greeting.



Do you love the look of stick pins but don't like the jagged edges? This file is perfect for you! You'll never have to search for the perfect one again..simple cut as many as you need. Click on the preview below to purchase this file.



This file is also available in a money saving collection. You get all 8 files for $5.92. This price will remain this low the whole month of August. Click on the preview to purchase.



I have a few files in progress that I'm getting ready to put in the store so stay tuned for those later this week. I also am making a digital wedding kit. I'll be in touch! Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly
Share:

0 comments: