Friday, June 26, 2009

Digital CU templates are in my store NOW and freebie!

Howdy!
I'm excited to announce I have a new element in my Paperthreads store. I have added a few Commercial Use Okay No credit required templates. They are in grayscale so that makes it a breeze to add your styles, clip paper to or colorize to match your digital kits. I hope to add many more in the future so please check back. Below are the previews of the ones in the store...click on the individual previews to be taken directly to the templates. Oh and these are available in layered PSD format and also separate PNGs for non-Photoshop users.













I have a ton of designs from my digital cutter files than can be easily be turned into templates. If you see a digital cutter file in my store you'd like turned into a CU digital scrapbooking template just e-mail me at shellysart@verizon.net and I'll be sure to get it in the store as soon as possible.


If you'd like to try out my digital scrapbooking templates before you buy. You can download this cute little ducky FREE by clicking on the preview below.



Now for you all you with digital cutters out there I haven't forgotten about you. I have a new cutter file in the store too. Click on the preview below to see more details.


I will be making this into a digital scrapbooking template as soon as I get a few other commitments out of the way. The end of the month is always crazy for me!



Above is one of the photos from my son's graduation from Pre-K. They did a few songs and I cried. One really cute one they did goes as follows:

"This is Tyler, this is Tyler
He's our friend,
This is Tyler he's our friend,
He's so special
He's so special!"

They did this for each and every child. There were 12 of them. I thought it was great for those 4 and 5 year olds to do that. My son sang very loud and we were so proud of him! They had a luncheon afterwards and he got a big bag of loot from the pre-schoool. You can see more photos on my facebook account here. I just recently joined facebook but I love it as it's so much easier than blogging. So if you haven't started an account I encourage you to do so! Check out the paperthreads facebook account here to keep up to date on all our sales and promotions. Next up I'll look into Twitter.

I have signed up to do a collaboration with many of the other Paperthreads Designers so if you have a digital cutter you must go sign up for this membership now as it's a good deal and the proceeds go to fellow designer whose family is battling cancer right now. Click the preview below to sign up.



Gotta get to work on those membership files! Thanks for looking!
Shelly
Share:

1 comments:

The Crafty Tazz said...

Whaaawhoooo, that is sooo great, finally great cuts I can use for my bizz. Been wanting these for a long time. Thank you so very much.
TheCraftyTazz