Monday, May 05, 2008


I created this file for Chris Durnan's challenge so the triangular flower and stitched love are her files. I did use my gift bag with buttons file, my scalloped 12" borders file and Carrie Creations Christmas presents file. I was trying to use up my sticker stash. Since I got a digital cutter my stickers are so lonely! LOL! I used comma stickers for the hearts. I fluid chalked the edges of the large vanilla paper and got to play with my ribbon stash! YIPEE! I really am pleased with the way it turned out! My son truly enjoys being a big brother. He loved his sister from the minute he found out she was in my belly and couldn't wait for her arrival. He bought her this butterfly toy and made a onsie for her with his hand print on it in sibling class. My daughter seems quite interested in him too. He knows how to make her laugh (although now that she is almost 1 he knows how to make her made too!). I feel so blessed!
Have a great evening..yikes I better get the dishwasher loaded and get to bed before tomorrow arrives!
Shelly
Share:

0 comments: