Friday, May 16, 2008

SALE TIME! now through 5/20/08

My precious little girl turns 1 on the 20th so in honor of her birthday I am running a sale! Many files have been reduced to 99cents. I even have a new free file for you but I'm not telling you which one you'll just have to visit my gallery at Cuttersmarket to find out!


Do you love the look of hand stitching on your cards and scrapbook pages but hate the idea of getting the right color thread and finding a needle? Well I have a solution for you. Here is a template I created so you can mimic the look of stitching with a plain old pen. Quick and easy! These stitches would look extra special with the 3-D pens, puff paint or flocking. I used a white pen so you could see it better. You could also use this template as a guide by marking your paper with a pencil before stitching. An added bonus the zig zags pieces remaining when you cut the template look great as accents themselves! Get the file here! I designed them so they aren't entirely perfect...since sewing never is perfect!














Last Sat I got to attend my very first Mother and Daughter banquet with my very own little girl. We had a
grand time! A friend of ours took this photo! I know Adoree is cut off but she is such a wiggly worm it is very hard to get a picture of her. It was nice to have men serve us while we sat for once!


















I helped decorate for the banquet and I think everything turned out pretty cute! My cutter made for quick decorations. Find the files for the pictures at the links.

floral ornament








































floral magnet


















floral bouquet























I've gotta get ready for the birthday party! A princess party! How fun! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for looking and reading!
Shelly
Share:

1 comments:

Accents By Eddita said...

Shelly,

super cute baby! Is that your son peeking out by the tree? Love all of your good ideas!

Eddita :)