Monday, May 05, 2008

You make my heart sing!


You guys truly do make my heart sing by reading my blog and purchasing my files. Did you get some great files during my NSD sale? You never know when I may have a sale so check this blog often. I hope you will start sending me images of the project you create using my files! Anyway, this is my newest file. I created this card for my anniversary. My husband just loved it! You can find it here. I think it is a very versatile card since you could use the sun, music notes, tree and bird separately on other projects.
My baby girl isn't having a good day since she doesn't want to sleep. She had her first sleep over at my sister-in-laws and did very well but I'm wondering now if she thinks we'll be leaving her again. Off to try and console her.
Thanks for reading and looking!
Shelly
Share:

0 comments: