Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New files uploaded to my gallery just in time for Mother's Day. I have a few great, unique gift ideas to show MOM how much you love her. Don't wait until the last minute...take these files home and get started on that present.

Are you like me and have an abundance of patterned paper but still keep seeing gorgeous patterns you must have! Well why not clean out your stash and make some jewelry with your patterned paper. I have designed a file that will allow you to use your cutter to make paper beads. Click here for that file. I put these together as an all inclusive gift for my church bizarre to sell. I think they turned out really nice. The paper beads are very durable and shiny similar to glass beads. Below are photos of the sets I made. They were a hit at the sale!

This one uses a card file of my own design available here.


This one uses Carrie's Creations layered flowers file available here.

This one uses Butterfly Designs border, borders and more borders available here.

This one uses my latest addiction:Buttons!


I do hope you'll give this technique a try and e-mail me at shellysart@verizon.net with the results!
Thanks for looking!
Shelly
Share:

0 comments: