Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One layout completed! YIPEEE!

I finally sat down and scrapbooked the other night. I only completed one page but I like how it turned out and it felt so good to scrapbook again! I hope things slow down so I can scrapbook more in the future. My little girl will be 1 year old next month and I haven't scrapped her birth yet!
We were blessed with so many gifts when our baby was born so I am trying to document every single one. This is one layout depicting a gift basket we got from the hospital and flowers we received from Daddy's work.

It uses my scalloped frame for a 12" page file and my peeking bunny Easter basket file. The basket is filled with Carrie's Creations baby accessories file. Stayed tuned I will soon have a scallop collection at my Cuttersmarket gallery soon.





Thanks for reading and looking! Have a wonderful day.
Shelly
Share:

0 comments: