Friday, April 18, 2008

Are you feeling groovy? Get funky with my latest files. I designed some great files associated with the 1970's. I'd love for you to take a peek. One file is FREE but I won't tell you which one. You'll just have to visit my gallery at Cuttersmarket to see which one.


70's outfit and accessories













Super Foxy








Groovy Stars













70's tags













beaded borders











70's themed objects












I promise I will get these files in AI format soon but as they were a customer request I wanted to get them to her in the format she needed right away! Oh and if you like what you see you can save money by buying the whole collection

Have you had your veggies today? If not I have the perfect file for you. These are perfect for recipe pages or baby first foods photos!
vegetables
















I just had to share with you all a photo of my 10 month old daughter Adoree. We have this box we keep all her toys in and she usually reaches in and gets or tosses whatever she wants. She is a climber and finally realized she could climb into the box. Here she is sitting pretty atop her toys!


This photo isn't the best but our living has horrible lighting. Is is still cute though. This is Adoree's traditional I'm so tired pose. She always sucks her thumb and twirls her hair! It is funny how each child is different. My son definitely wasn't a thumb sucker. Even now I can tell when he is tired. He always gets this blue vein that pops out in the middle of his eyebrows. So no matter how much he stand there and insists he isn't tired. That blue line doesn't lie!



Thanks for visiting. My goal is to try to update this blog more regularly so stayed tuned. You never know when I might post a free file.



Share:

0 comments: