Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Love You For a Lifetime

It's February!  That means Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  Just in case you need some Valentine inspiration.  I am sharing one that I made.

I heat embossed using white powder the rose images onto watercolor paper. A friend of mine told me about Canson Bristol watercolor paper.  It is amazing for stamping onto!  The front is vellum and the other back surface is smooth.  I cut the image out using an oval die.  I used plain old dye ink and water to color the roses and add some shading around the roses.  The leaves were stamped with dye ink.  I couldn't wait to use PTI's  Noted: vertical dies for my card base.  Those sweet little scallops are perfect for Valentine's Day!  I did some creative clipping to achieve my sentiment.  I snipped the "Love" from the phrase "Love of a Lifetime" and the "You" from the phrase "Praying for You" both of which are from PTI's Graceful Greeting two stamp set.  I just love the elegant font of this stamp set.  It really sets a romantic tone to this card.

In case you need some more Valentine inspiration..I have made a few more cards in previous posts.  Click here and here.

Supplies are listed and linked below:
HTML Code:

PTI Splits: With Love stamps

PTI Graceful Greetings II Stamps

PTI Autumn Rose Dye Ink
HTML Code:

PTI Autumn Rose Dye Ink

PTI Simply Chartreuse Dye Ink

PTI Fine Linen Dye Ink
HTML Code:

PTI True Black Dye Ink

PTI Noted: Scalloped A2 vertical die set

Canson Bristol Watercolor Paper
Thanks for stopping by! Please come back again!
Share:

1 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

Simply beautiful!!!!