Thursday, December 08, 2016

Candy Canes and Tea Cups

I absolutely loved Betsy's card below:
You can see more details about it on her blog here.   Betsy is super talented! In fact the whole reason I purchased PTI's What the Doodle: Tea Time stamp set is so I could reproduce this card.  But I needed a Christmas card instead of a Fall card.  So I put my thinking cap on and figured out a way to make a similar design but more holiday oriented.  This is what I came up with:
I think it turned out pretty cute!  I changed the colors using PTI's pure poppy, classic Kraft, and new leaf to ink the background  and the white image behind the tea cups.  The same colors of card stock were cut out with the tea cup dies, stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  To make it even more festive I added some candy canes and holly leaves from PTI's Sweet Holiday Wishes stamp and die set.

Supplies are listed and linked below:

PTI What the Doodle: Tea Time stamp set

PTI What the Doodle: Tea Time Dies

PTI Sweet Holiday Wishes

PTI Sweet Holiday Wishes Dies

PTI Classic Kraft dye ink

PTI New Leaf Dye Ink

PTI Pure Poppy Dye Ink

Clarity Stencil Brushes

Thanks for stopping by! Please come back again! Happy Holidays!
Share:

0 comments: