Thursday, April 14, 2016

Papertrey Ink Create Along With Us Challenge

Since this is new release week over at Papertrey Ink they aren't hosting a Make it Monday technique challenge.  However, we don't have to do without our weekly challenge fix!  Instead they have a Create Along With Us challenge.  This involves picking out some of the wonderful projects the designers have showcased during this release to inspire us to make our own creation.  I chose Kay Miller's awesome tags for inspiration:

She used the new Color Pop Butterflies kit.  (I just love her vibrant color choices!) This kit is soo great!  I can't wait for these butterflies to come to my house!  I wanted to make a tag similar to Kay's to package with the stamps I am selling.  I looked in my dies and I don't have any type of tag except really tiny ones.  But I did find a really cool scallop card so I pulled out my Color Pop Florals kit and the fun began!

Click on the photo for a large picture.  The kit comes with preprinted florals and leaves than can be die cut for quick cards.  I added a few gems to the center of flowers to add some depth.  The sentiment is embossed with white powder.    These cards the perfect size to write a little note!

Supplies are listed and linked below:

Make It Market Mini Kit: Color Pop Florals

PTI Everyday Classics (2009 Anniversary Edition 

no longer available

Versamark Emboss Ink Pad


Ranger Clear Embossing Powder


Thanks for looking! Please come back again!

Share:

9 comments:

Birgit said...

Your tags are darling!! What a great idea to make them up ahead of time so you have them when you need one. Great inspiration!!

Nancy Penir said...

Well, Shelley, we definitely had the same idea! Love your kraft tags. Sweetly stamped! And yes, good to have handy!

Vicki Finger said...

Cute, cute Cards!

Patti said...

Cutest tags in Blogland!!

Patti

Joyously Noelle said...

What a sweet set of tags! So fun on the craft.

Kathy Mc said...

Shelly, your little tags are so sweet with the white embossed sentiment and Color Pop Florals!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Love this great set of little tags you created!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Cool tags!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are so pretty!