Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

http://www.cutandcreate.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=43_105



There is still time to cash in on my Valentine's Day Sale. Only a few more days left. Click here or the Ad above to go shopping. I have added a few new files to my store.  First up is my Be My Valentine digital kit.  It is the one I used to make the Ad above.  I just love digital items..not only are they great for digital scrapbooking but they are also wonderful for hybrid projects too.  I love to use the papers to make cards.  There is never a need to go get dressed and waste the gas shopping for the perfect paper with my digital paper simply print as many as you need from the convenience of your home printer.

Be My Valentine Paper
Be My Valentine Alphabet
Be My Valentine Elements 1
Be My Valentine Elements 2
I also am introducing my card bases to the store.  These are simply general card elements that can be enhanced with specific embellishments to suit your needs.  These are great because the cutter does all the work for you. Each layer gets perfectly nested inside the other..no measuring needed!  Be on the lookout for many more of these coming soon to my store.

Card Base 1

I have a few more cards to share from PTI's anniversary celebration.    I loved this card by Mailes Belles...so I decided to mimic the look of her card for mine.  I used this sketch for both cards:
I used the above color combo for my first card. 

I used Copic markers to add pops of color to the stamped outlines just as Mailes did.  A little bit of twine and a dew drop finishes off the card.  The stamps are from Papertrey Ink Year of Flowers:  Sweet Pea and Everyday Classics anniversary set.

Next up I tried another color combo:
Okay off to try the latest PTI anniversary challenge.  Thanks for stopping by!  Please come back again!
Share:

0 comments: