Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring Sale Time!

OMG!  Has it really been almost 3 months since I blogged?  Please forgive me as things have been hectic here!  While I was busy though the flowers have popped up in my flower beds!  Spring is finally here!  Hubby just got done mowing the grass!  There is something so fresh and renewing about Spring.  Those heavenly flowers have a way of chasing away my Winter doldrums and makes me excited to craft again!  Just in case you are in a crafty mood I am having a store wide sale!  All my files are 40% off now through April 22, 2013.  Click HERE to go shopping.  Before you leave though I have some inspiring projects for you.


 

First up we have a project from Shelly M.  (she is no longer on my design team..boo..hoo...but she was when this photo was taken).  I love how she mixed stamped images with my die cut 3-D butterflies file.  

Elizabeth also played with my 3-D butterflies file.  I love the way she added stitching lines around the edge of the butterfly.  She also embossed patterned paper.  I have never tried this but I love the look! 

If you would like my butterflies to fly to your home too please click HERE or the preview below.



Thanks for stopping by!  I promise to do better at blogging!  So please stop by again!  Have a wonderful weekend!




Share:

0 comments: