Saturday, July 21, 2012

PTI's Stamp-a-faire is finally here! Make and Take!

Oh my gosh have you seen all the inspiring videos, techniques and projects going on at Papertrey Ink?!  If not what are you waiting for.  There is something different posted every hour throughout today.  I promise you won't be disappointed!  Check it out on Nichole's blog here.

I have been watching the videos but just now got a chance to try one of the challenges.  For the make and take we were given supply lists, color combos and instructions.  Below is what I came up with:

I did not have the stamp set Nichole used so I substituted Rosie Posie and Turning a New Leaf instead.  I didn't stray far from Nichole's instructions.  It is very subtle but I did add some Copic shading in RV04 to the large daisies.  I love the depth it gives!  This is my second time stamping my own patterned paper and I have to say I truly enjoyed it!  I can't wait to stamp some more!  It is amazing to watch a plain piece of paper transform into something soo pretty! 

It's time for supper soon but I hope to be back with a few more SAF projects sometime soon.    Thanks for stopping by!





Share:

0 comments: