Tuesday, May 04, 2010

And the winner is.....plus some NSD challenge projects.


Hi everyone,
     So did you enjoy national scrapbooking day?  I have to admit I had fun even though I did not get any time to actually craft.  I loved seeing all the projects that were shared in the challenges at Paperthreads.  I also loved watching you guys "catch" the ball for my blog challenge.  I'm glad many of you had fun playing this game and didn't think I was too weird! 

So without further ado..thanks to random.org..the winner is.....
CONGRATS ESTHER!
Please e-mail me your address at shellysart@verizon.net and I'll get the package out to you soon!

I hosted a challenge on Paperthreads for NSD.  In the challenge a Tic Tac Toe/Bingo type of card was presented and people had to create projects using the items listed on the card.  They only had a few days to complete their projects.  These gals gave it their all and made some amazing items.   Over the course of this week I would like to share some of their projects.  

First up we have Brett a very talented member of my CDT.  She made these wonderful notepads combining my Notepad with Cover file,  emoticons file, and fancy labels file (which incidently is where the ball was hiding!) .  Brett did a wonderful job!  She has some of the greatest "mod" paper..it's just perfect to go with the emoticons!     I just love these and think I may make some for the next church bizarre.   They would make excellent little gifts for baskets and stockings!  I wouldn't mind having one in my purse...well maybe two one to keep each child occupied.


 If you would like to make any of your own notepads please click on the words below to purchase.
Notepad with Cover

 Emoticons

 
 Fancy labels





Next up we have two wonderful layouts by Lisa!  The first one uses everything listed on the Bingo card in my challenge.  She even made her own rub ons...Easter eggs.  One of these days I'll have to try that and maybe feature it here!


This uses my Easter:Hunting Eggs file.  If you'd like to purchase please click on the words below.

Easter: Hunting Eggs

Next Lisa did another wonderful layout using one of my newest files Beach Boys.  This file is perfect for her cool little dude!  I love how she used iridescent black paper for the sunglass lenses. 


Click on the words below if you'd like to purchase the file.
Beach Boys
Beach Girls
I'm off to announce the winner of the NSD challenge...sooo....toodles!  Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly
Share:

3 comments:

Barracudasue said...

Congrats to you Esther! WTG!

The featured projects are just TOO awesome! So unique and wonderful. Good job, girls!

Ginger (Games) said...

Congrats Esther!

Anna said...

Way to go Esther!!! Woohoo!!!