Friday, April 23, 2010

Frugal Fridays: $1.00 arrows today only and a few wonderful projects from CDT members.

Howdy,
     Gosh is it really Friday already!  I had good intentions to for this Frugal Fridays post to be typed in and ready to go automatically so it would be here when you wake up.  However, it doesn't work if I forget what day of the week we are on!  LOL!  Maybe next week I'll get on the ball! 

      Okay, now on to the special.   For today only I am featuring a Frugal Friday special of both my cutter file Gotta Have Arrows and my digital template (for digital scrapbooking) entitled arrows template for $1.00.  This price will magically disappear at midnight EST today...Friday, April 23, 2010.   So hurry grab them now!  Click on the previews or words below to purchase.  But...before you go please check out some the amazing projects my CDT created.

Arrows Template




Gotta Have Arrows


Aussie Caz did a great job with both of the files pictured above.

This one uses every single arrow!  Caz used the digital arrows along with her "Boy Stuff" kit.  I love the whimsical look of this layout and the sentiment is soo sweet!

Caz also created a wonderful card using Dustin Pike's truck image.  I love the sentiment and how the arrow reinforces it.  This card is a definite motivator for anyone.   Pssst...this will be the card was modeled after a sketch and card base Caz created....hint...hint...you will be seeing it again in May if you participate in my card sketch challenge on the PT forum. 


Next up CDT Lisa Lindesmith created not only a wonderful card but a great layout using my Spring Watering can digital stamp.  I love both projects.   Gets me in the mood to plant flowers in my flower beds.   I love cutting flowers and bringing them in to sit on my table!


If you'd like to try your hand at creating your own bit of Spring beauty....click on the preview or words below to purchase my Spring Watering Can digital stamp.
Spring Watering Can

I have a few new files in the store too.  Both digital and cutter.   Click on the previews or words below to purchase.
Digi Card Template


  Card Base 1





Easter 2010 Title




I really should blog more...I have even more projects to share with you.  Hey that will be another goal for next week!  So I need to remember what day of the week it is and blog more.  I think I can do that!!  Well I don't want to make this post any longer than it already is.  But I will tell you I have layouts that I actually created to share with you all next week.  (Hope you didnt' faint...I  know  it's been ages since I shared layouts I did!)
Make it a fabulous weekend!
Share:

0 comments: