Thursday, May 14, 2009

New files in my store and many fabulous projects by my CDT!

Hello,

I hope all is well with everyone. I'm pretty busy preparing for a birthday party for my almost 2 year old daughter. We are so hoping it doesn't rain on Sat as we don't want 25 or so people crammed in our little house. We are having a monkey themed party since she climbs on everything. Somewhere someone taught her to even pick bugs out of our hair..too funny! So after I recover from the party you will be seeing many monkey themed files in my store. Below are a few previews of what is to come!







Do you like the look of my blog! Well hop on over to my friend and Creative Design Team Member's blog. Elizabeth did a fabulous job designing blog backgrounds from my newest digital scrapbooking kit Spring Splendor. Give her some love if you download the freebie backgrounds she has so graciously provided. While you're at it check out the kit. Click on the preview below to see it in my store. Hurry it's on sale for $2.50 this month only.



Check out my two new files in the store. Click on the previews to see them in my store and scroll down to see them used in a layout.







I did the layout for a sketch example in the April 2009 Paperthreads Newsletter. See more info and Ginny's sketch by reading the newsletter here.

Well Sue did it again! She sure has a knack for using my products in unique, fun ways. Take a look at what she did with the my lollipop bouquet. She replaced the lollipop with kisses and dowel rods. I just love how she used the curling ribbon to hold the flowers on the dowel rod.




Now you want to make your own kisses bouquet! Click on the preview below to purchase my file.



Check out what my creative design team member did with my ever so popular birds of a feather file. Isn't it the greatest. You can find the bird box template here on Nicole Heady's blog.



Click on the preview below to purchase your very own little birdies!



My creative team is just creating simply more and more wonderful projects so many so that I can hardly keep up with them. I have even more to show you but this post is getting pretty long. I will leave you with one more item created by CDT Laury Vaden. She used my tea caddy file. Don't you just love the colors and inking she did. Click on the tea caddy preview to purchase the file. Hurry it's on sale for $1.97 the month of May only.






Now I'd better get back to monkey business. Oh but before I forget. SCAL users Paperthreads will soon be offering files suitable for SCAL users. We would like to know what your preference is. Please fill out the poll here.

Shelly
Share:

0 comments: