Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day sale and freebie

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms and Grandmoms and Great Grandmoms out there! We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you so give yourselves a big pat on the back. I'd also like to help you spend some of you Mom's Day Moolah by having a sale. Click on preview below to be taken directly to my store.



First up I'd like to share with you a few cards Paperthread forum members made with my birds of a feather file. I don't want to bombard you but I really wanted to share their amazing creations so I will share photos of the great birdies a little each blog post.








If you'd like to create cards like these yourself. Check out my birds of a feather file by clicking on the preview below.



Hurry get it before my sale is over on the 13th.

I also wanted to show you what is new in my store. I created these for our church's Mother/ Daughter banquet to use as centerpieces. I think they would work well for girl parties too. Click on the preview to purchase the file in my store.



Oh and coming soon to my store are the brackets below and also some 3-D butterflies.



Last I am giving you a beaded flower border freebie. This is for digital cutters only. I'm sorry I don't have the layered template but will have it for you soon.



If you like the border and would like the whole collection you can purchase it by clicking on the preview below.




Lastly, if you missed the CU ducky template I posted on NSD. You can now get it as a freebie on MDI's blog by clicking on the preview below.



Oh and all you SCAL software users. Paperthreads will soon be offering a file format you can cut. However, we would like to know what format you would prefer.

Please click here to vote in the poll.

Hope you are having a wonderful Mom's Day!
Shelly
Share:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on the
CU Freebies Only Forum
on Monday May 11th 2009!
in this topic
Templates
Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Loved the ducky Shelly and I just found your store at Paperthreads - I had to get your Sentiments Collection! And..I didn't know we were both on Brandy and BW's test teams. Waves hello! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the cute border--I love it!

Nikki