Tuesday, August 05, 2008

See my Belly Button!


No matter how much alcohol we put on Adoree's umbilical cord...it just refused to fall off. (For some reason I had this problem with both my children..their cords were very thick) After repeated trips to the docs of a drying treatment and tying off with a string it finally fell off after 2 months. We were so happy! Big brother was more than happy to show me the new belly button!
I did this layout for a contest on the Becky Fleck page maps blog.
credits:
Digital kit by AliSarah Designs (Henna Henna Bo Benna)
Stitches by Gina Miller Designs
Flourishes are digital cutter files by Shirley Clark Designs (It's all about the flourishes and Corners)
Atomic Cupcake curve templates

Thanks for reading and looking!
Shelly
Share:

3 comments:

~Sarah~ said...

Shelly, This is super cute!! I'm so glad you like my kit!! I love your page!! :D Huggles!!~Sarah~

Nicole Maki said...

Wow! Your LO is gorgeous. Makes me want to go digi!

Love the colors and the black swirly flourish - so pretty.

Jena said...

Too cute - love your take on the sketch - great colors, cute pics and story - TFS!