Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Father's Day card added to my Cuttersmarket Gallery

Are you ready for Father's Day? I finished the card below today. I just loved the way it turned out! The striped paper is Basic Grey...one of my most favorite brands of paper! I had fun inking it with fluid chalk and sanding the edges for that distressed look. Take home my file available for sale here and make one yourself. I'd love to see other examples...send them to me at shellysart@verizon.net. I used real buttons but I have provided you with cutter files for buttons if you chose to cut them instead..see photo below. I used my stitching template around the sentiments box. You could easily turn this into a Thank You, birthday, or anniversary card by purchasing my sentiments file and changing the color scheme.


Thanks for looking and reading!
Shelly
Share:

0 comments: