Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This is a credit card holder I created to match my handbag. I used Carrie Creation's layered flowers file. You can find it at this link layered flowers . I inked the edges with fluid chalk...love that stuff. If you haven't tried it I urge you to do so.....so easy! You can buy it at Joann's online.
I also used a technique found in March 2008 Papercrafts magazine for the dotted paper. Doesn't it look a lot like ruffled material? I hope to create a digital cutter file to teach you this technique so stay tuned.





My baby girl came 3 weeks early so our church choir had a baby shower without me! One of the choir members was gracious enough to bring the presents home to us.
I used many digital cutter files in this layout
my file: found at Cutters Market
alphabet charm letters
Carrie Creation's files:
all about the arrow
baby accessories
playful banners:frills
playful tags
Share:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog! Congratulations it's another challenge to keep it up but you can do it!

HaPpY ScRaPpInG!

Carrie