Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello everyone!

I figured it is about time I set up a blog since that is the easiest way to share my layouts, cards and digital cutter files with you all.
I have been scrapbooking for a little over 9 years. I purchased a Silhouette (digital cutter) around August of 2007. I quickly became addicted and started designing my own cutting files. I now have started selling those files at Cuttersmarket I intend to post previews of the files I am selling and sample layouts and cards using my files on this blog. Occasionally, I will even offer a few free files once I figure out how to do that.
I am also on Carrie's Creations Design Team. She is a wonderful friend that designs absolutely fabulous cutter files. You can find her file for sale at Paperthreads here Carrie's Creations files
I will also be showing layouts and cards I create using her awesome digital cutter files.
Shirley Clark is a good friend of mine. She has played a key role in helping me learn the whole designing files process. She is a wonderful digital cutter file design for Paperthreads too. You can find her files here Shirley Clark Files
Share:

0 comments: