Sunday, February 14, 2016

Papertrey Ink Create Along With Us

Whew!  I don't think I have ever posted so many times in one day!  Sorry if your e-mail box got flooded by my posts!  I have one last challenge to share.

Papertrey Ink encouraged us to pick a card from one of the design team's fabulous creations and do our version of the card.  I picked Laurie Wilson's fun rainbow watercolor card. You can see more on her blog here.

I didn't have her card in front of me to look at.  I also don't have much experience in watercoloring.  I used watercolor pencils.  This was only my second time using them but it was soo much fun!

I prefer Laurie's wider bands of colors and will do that next time.  This card was super quick to pull together!  I cut PTI's butterfly coverplate out of pearl card stock  and attached a quick sentiment from PTI's Wishes Come True stamp set heat embossed in white.



PTI- Cover Plate: Butterfly Die

PTI Wishes Come True Stamp Set
Thanks for stopping by! Please come back again!
Share:

0 comments: