Sunday, November 15, 2015

Jennifer McGuire continues her share handmade kindess challenges.  " Week 2 (November 9 – 15) will focus on sharing any kind of handmade kindness with anyone who works/serves in our community anyone who provides a helpful service to us.'  Visit Jennifer's blog for more info about this wonderful challenge.

I decided to send a card to a lady at our church.  She wears many hats (choir director, bell choir player, head of knottie ladies...ect)  and definitely deserves some thanks!

I made a version of this card before.  You can see it in this post. It is inspired by a beautiful card by Maile Belles Here.

Thanks for stopping by!  Please come back again!



Share:

1 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card, Shelly!
Thanks for stopping by my blog for my 10th Anniversary Celebration -- I really appreciate your sweet comments and encouragement!