Sunday, February 09, 2014

Valentine Sale and PTI card

http://www.cutandcreate.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=43_105

My Valentine sale continues. If you get a chance please stop by my store.  Click the Ad above or here to go shopping.  I don't have many files in just yet but am working on putting many more files in before my sale is over.  If you need something but don't see it..please ask!  I have added one new file today.  Click the preview below to be taken directly to my Valentine Set.

http://www.cutandcreate.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=43_105&products_id=883
Did you see my favorite stamping company (Papertrey Ink) is having a big 7th anniversary celebration!  They are giving away a tons of prizes and having several contests.  If you missed all the fun check it out here.   One of the challenges is to use one of the color schemes combined with one of the provided sketches to create a card.  I loved this card by Daniel Flanders so I decided to replicate it.

This is the sketch I used:

I chose this color combo:

I bought these doilies in the cake decorating section years ago and was delighted to find they fit the top of the card perfectly!  I used the following PTI stamps:  Rosie Posie (accented with Copic markers), Turning a New Leaf and Wishes Come True.  I really wanted to use my 3-D butterflies file but I was at a crop and didn't have time to cut them so I substituted some Sizzix ones borrowed from a friend.  Some baker's twine and pearls finish off the card.


Thanks for looking!  Please stop by again!

Share:

0 comments: