Sunday, August 04, 2013

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #127 Double Backgrounds

Yipee!  I got to craft, make a card for a friend who is under the weather and participate in challenges at the same time!  Got to love that!  Let's see I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Make it Monday 256 
oops...missed the deadline for this challenge..Aug 2nd!




Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #127 Double Backgrounds

Color Throwdown #253




I used my Scalloped Card file for a majority of the card.  Some of the  stamps I used were from Papertrey Ink.  The bee and sentiment is from the Honey Bee set and the flourish is from Happy Day set.  You can't tell in the photo but I added some sparkle to the bee with Spica Copic glitter makers. The background stamps were Paintable Grid by Prima and then overlaid that with Stampin' Ups Itty Bitty backgrounds for the double background technique.

I have sad news.  My store is closing but I will be moving my files to another store in the future.  I will let you know more info at a later date.  Anyway....I decided to have a blowout sale and offer all my files at 70% off for the entire month of Aug.  I will be added new files so please check back throughout the month.  Click here to go shopping. 

If you would like to purchase the file I used for my card.  You can do so by clicking the preview below.  It is a great deal..only 99cents!


Thanks for stopping by!  I am having tons of fun participating in these challenges so I hope to do more in the next couple days.  It's soo stress relieving to craft.  I don't know how I could live without it!

Have a good week and please come back again!


Share:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute Shelly! Love your round card!!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a delightful card and a great use of the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us this week!