Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Happy Independence Day! Sale and Freebie!

Happy 4th of July!  I am soo happy to live in a world that allows me to craft!  I hope you are too!  To celebrate this wonderful holiday I am having a 40% sale on all Shelly's Art designs now through July 7, 2013.  Click Here to go shopping!  Don't go just yet.  I have a project and a freebie to share with you.



Even though I enjoy scrapbooking immensely I don't always find time to enjoy this hobby!  So I loved sitting down and creating this layout and sharing it with you before the 4th actually gets here!  Now granted my daughter was only a few months old in this layout and she is now 6...better late than never right?!

I used several of the latest files I added to my store including:  Pleated Rosette 1and Pennant Border Set.  These files may look complicated but the cutter makes them a lot simpler than they look!  I love using my cutter to enhance layouts..so frugal..yet great looking!  Papertrey Ink's circle stars (part of the Let Freedom Ring stamp set) were the perfect addition to the center of the rosettes.  I love combining stamping with my cutter files..the best of both worlds!  Did you see the title?  This is the freebie I have for you!  I was soo tempted to add some glitter to the fireworks but the distress look of these papers just didn't lend itself to bling!  I have several years of firework photos to scrap so maybe next time!

Okay now onto that freebie I promised you!  Hurry and grab it as it won't be free forever!

  
Sorry freebie no longer available!  It contains 7 formats including AI, KNK, WPC, SVG, MTC, Studio, and GSD . Please do not share this freebie.  I ask that you please send them to this blog to download on their own.
Have a wonderful holiday!  Please come back again!

Share:

1 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Nice two page layout, Shelly! Great design!