Friday, December 21, 2012

Last minute Christmas SALE!

So are you ready for Christmas?   I have to say every year somehow this holiday sneaks up on me!  Today we hope to finish up the shopping and finally mail the Christmas cards!  Just in case you are scrambling like me...I am having a sale to ease your wallet during this sometimes stressful season.  I can help you make something absolutely wonderful for not much expense at all!  Simply click here to see my store. 



I can help with stocking stuffers too.  I have the cutest tic tac holders

See didn't I tell you that are adorable!  Simply cut the file out and wrap around a big pack of tic tacs..secure with a ribbon.  The bellies reveal the type of tic tacs inside.  Who doesn't want fresh breath for Christmas!  Kids as well as adults love these!   You can find them here.   Don't worry if you don't want all those holders.  They are available individually too. 

I've gotta run get that shopping done!  Thanks for stopping by!  Please visit again!  Have a fabulous weekend!



Share:

0 comments: