Monday, July 23, 2012

Last of PTI SAF projects.

Whew! I did it...completed almost all of the Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire challenges! I earned all of the badges except the memory preservation: memory book one (it would take me a week to make one of those and I don't think I'd make use of it). Oh and Tyler earned the homemade embellishment one so I can't count that either. I do intend to make some of those myself one of these days..one can always use some embellishments to add to cards and scrapbook pages! 

                                                                                                                             
Correspondence Badge- Camp Card Set Challenge  
 To earn the correspondence badge you had to make a card set using the DT's sets as inspiration.  I totally loved many of the examples but unfortunately don't have many of the supplies they used.  I really like the way Betsy's ribbon technique card was laid out and figured that design would look good as a card set.  So I used Turning a New Leaf, berries from Bells and Boughs, and flower from Everyday Classics anniversary set to make a great card set!  I didn't add the sentiments as I'm not sure which occasion I am using them for plus I need larger sentiments to fill in that space. 



I stamped all the berries in pure poppy.  The leaves were Memento bamboo leaves.  I stamped the flowers in Hawaiian Shores, Memento cantaloupe, melon berry, and hibiscus burst.  I pop dotted them for a little dimension.  I am thrilled to have all these cards on hand to mail at a moments notice!  I can't wait to make a few more detailed card sets following the DT's inspiring projects!

Friendship Badge- Beaded Friendship Bracelets








To earn the friendship badge you had to make beads of out paper and make something using your beads.  Most people made friendship bracelets but I chose to do a key chain instead.  I added some seed beads and charms.  I really like the way it turned out!
I must go get the kids lunch before they starve to death!  LOL!  Thanks for stopping by!  Adoree still wants to make a card so I will be working with her next.  So I'll be back sometime this week to share her creation!


Share:

1 comments:

bzyPTmom said...

I've been enjoying your projects--I really liked the ribbon flower Betsy did, but I'm such a klutz I'm afraid I'd set the house on fire! I determined when I do try it, the candle will be in the kitchen sink, ready to be put out!